The Lead Teacher will ensure that all students are supervised in a safe, nurturing, Christian environment.
- To provide basic needs for children.
- To lead daily devotionals and learning time for children.
- Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities.
- Adapt to teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Promoting positive discipline in the classroom so that there is respect for each other
- Work in harmony with other staff members
- Maintain proper staff-child ratio at all times
- Follow Center policies and procedures.
- To communicate with parents/families and provide updates daily for each child.
- Treat each child with dignity and respect
- Delivering lessons with the aim of promoting coordination, concentration, independence, and order
- Perform other related duties, as requested
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour based on experience, skills, and education
- Up to 100% Employee Childcare discount
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Lounge
- Day/Afternoon/evening shifts available
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible Shifts
- 4 day work week option after training period
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- ECD101 credits or Associate Degree in Early Childhood Development preferred
- Must have AT LEAST 6+ months of experience working in a licensed child care center or preschool
- Must be a hardworking, loving individual, and eager to work with young children
- Have a positive and upbeat personality
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor in all interactions with peers, children, and parents
- Must be ready to have FUN!
Work Location: 1919 Clifton St, North Charleston, SC 29406
Job Types: Full-time
Radiant Academy is an equal opportunity employer