About the Childcare Operations Manager Position
We are looking for a reliable childcare manager who will undertake a broad set of administrative and clerical tasks, such as providing support to the Executive Director and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities, particularly making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. You will have to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
You should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize your work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. It is also required to have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and be extremely familiar with our industry.
Childcare Managers perform a variety of routines from bookkeeping to clerical work, primarily related to the enrollments, computation of fees, billing, and collection of childcare center fees for service. They will split time between administrative duties and assisting teachers and children in the classrooms!
- Processing monthly enrollments for billing via Brightwheel.
- Preparing and balancing deposits and posting payments to the childcare accounts SC Voucher.
- Reviewing computer reports related to billing and receipts for accuracy and preparing various reports for board meetings.
- Inputting data for extra charges and credits for billing.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Reconciling payments from 3rd party payers Keeping a monthly calendar for the Executive Director
- Any other duties that might be needed to perform based on the needs of the center.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations governed by the Department of Social Services Childcare Licensing
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
- One year of experience involving the preparation and maintenance of bookkeeping or financial records.
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping and accounting clerical procedures as related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, and other standard accounting functions.
- Basic business data processing principles as applied to financial record keeping.
- Posting, verifying, compiling, and reconciling various accounting documents, records, and reports.
- Maintaining attention to detail and accuracy while meeting critical deadlines.
- Exercising independent judgment within established guidelines and prioritizing work.
- Be able to pass a Central Registry and Background Check
Radiant Academy is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.